This fabulous property has great Ocean views.
- Specially cut plots on which you can put your own designed, luxurious, exclusive villas with a group of products matching every customer’s requirements. You can go from 100 to 1000 Sq mt.
- Price of each 100 Sq.mtr is Rs 500,000/- only.
- This plot is in a 30 acre township close to the sea view.
- Our Project is right in the heart of the next destination to the most exclusive sea beaches comparable to the HERMOSA beaches of California. The setting is spectacular – eye pleasing ocean views, orchards and farmlands on three sides with picture postcard views of the spectacular Indian Ocean – if it’s luxury and nature that you seek, you can ditch your GPS devise for good once you get there.
- Community living is encouraged via a central organic green, where each resident is allotted a patch of land to grow flowers or fresh vegetables and cultivate a green thumb. Barbeque pits, an amphitheatre and a natural pond play things up even further. Couples, families, kids – the environment carefully considers everyone to provide a dreamy way of life worth living for.
Sindhudurg town lies in the Sindudurg district to the north of Goa, about 490 km south of Mumbai (Bombay). Sindhudurg can be reached either by train or by bus from Bombay, Goa and Mangalore. The Konkan railway has a railway station at Sindhudurg, but only few trains stop there. Kudal, Kanakvali and Sawantwadi are major railway stations in Sindhudurg district. There are Maharashtra state government (MSRTC) buses running from Mumbai, Pune, Ratnagiri, Sangli, Kolhapur and Goa state government buses (Kadamba Transport Corporation) running from Panaji, Madgaon, Vasco and Pernem to Sindhudurg. Nearest airport is Dabolim Airport in Goa, which is located at approx. 90 km away from Sawantwadi City (major tourist attraction) of Sindhudurg.
|Lot Square Feet:||20000000|